Hello everyone! What might you be up to this Sunday, 23rd May, at 10am in the morning? Would you like to join myself, bridal fashion designer Catherine Deane, and a community of other like-minded brides and professionals online for a gentle gathering focussed on wellbeing, self care and all important wedding day prep?
This weekend, Catherine, one of my favourite bridal designers, is hosting a beautifully conceived and planned event, designed especially to bring a sense of wellbeing to the bridal community, after the challenging past year we’ve all had.
The event, playfully named the Bridechilla Experience, will take place over 3 days, 21st – 23rd May. And on Sunday morning, I’ll be joining a number of others on a panel event aimed at supporting brides planning their wedding in 2021.
Bridechilla is going to be a fun, informative, nurturing and educational event, with the bride’s welfare, mental health and wedding planning experience firmly at the heart of it all.
“The Bridechilla Experience is a ground-breaking virtual bridal event which has emerged as a concept following years of supporting our brides through all areas of their wedding planning.”
Buy tickets to the virtual Bridechilla Event with Catherine Deane, here
“After hearing our brides concerns about their big day as they’ve visited our show rooms over the years both in the UK and US, other than finding a gown or bridal pieces they’re worried about how they’ll feel on the day and in the run up to the day.”
- Create the vision for your big day
- Discover the risk-free way of purchasing the dress of your dreams online – to be delivered in just 2 weeks
- Get expert tips and tricks on how to perfectly style your bridal look
- Be supported by a team of experts who will give you the tools and structure to guide you on this journey
- Learn from the experts on how to plan your day like a pro!
- Walk with confidence down the aisle like the goddess that you are
- Practice mindfulness and have your sense of calm restored
- Receive lots of juicy gifts and discounts from us and our brand partners
- Best yet, you’re going to gain clarity and make decisions, all from the comfort and safety of your own home
- You’ll be ready to follow your heart and look the part!
Catherine and her dedicated team of organisers are aiming for you to walk away from this event with:
- Your sense of calm restored around your big day
- Know how to go far beyond a thought or idea into a dream
- The way to walk in confidence in your bridal shoes without feeling like a show off. This is something that many brides can struggle with!
- How to plan your day and how those who professionally plan weddings plan their wedding their way
- Ideas and ways to look the part on the day.
- We’ll show you exactly how to bring everything you’ve learned together so that it feels magical, mindful and fun and totally worth your while
- How to dream, plan and create your dream wedding to make your efforts SO much easier!
- Having been a part this ground breaking event the exact vibe to feel when you need it most
- Best yet, you’re going to experience how to feel in order to have a day you’ll love on the day, all from the comfort and safety of your home… you’ll be ready to follow your heart and look the part
Ladies, I’ll be joining the panel at 10am, this Sunday morning, and I would absolutely love you to be there and benefit from the discussions designed to support you. There are a limited number of tickets left for this event, but you can purchase yours here.
See you Sunday!