Easy Wedding Chair Decoration Ideas That You Can DIY
If you need ideas on ways to make the seating at your ceremony or reception extra special? Then look at these simple ideas that will add impact to any occasion.
1. Walk down the aisle in style with small fresh flower bouquets attached to the sides of your chairs.
2. Create a romantic look with shades of light colored organza ribbon and flower tie backs.
3. All dressed for the occasion. Formal looking pin-striped chair covers and burgundy bows.
4. Use matching fabric for the chair sashes and table runners.
5. For a country look hang mason jars filled with dainty gypsophila blooms to the chair backs.
6. Secure a fresh or silk flower wreath to the chairs for a very easy and beautiful decoration.
7. Unfussy and elegant white wedding chair covers with a simple band of color.
8. Traditional and refined wedding chair bows can be created with soft fabrics such as lace, satin, tulle or organza.
9. Clean and fresh you can never go wrong with white on white.
10. Add a small flower arrangement to benches.
11. Wrap bright colored sashes around low seats.
12. Use signs to allocate seating for the bride and groom or extra special guests.
13. Tuck a single flower into the back of a knotted organza sash.
14. Secure loose fitting chair covers in place with brightly colored ties.
15. Circle the backrest of chairs with sheer fabric so that it is well fitting. Next gather the fabric at the chair back then complete the look with a decorative feature.
16. Decorate the tops of chairs with a loop of narrow ribbon in a color that coordinates with the table napkins.
See 29 more ideas here at http://www.the-wedding-information-site.com/wedding-chair-decorations.html